So, I’m never one to set a resolution. Mainly because I always break then then feel like I’ve set off the year on the wrong foot!
However this year, with it being a brand new decade, I felt it was time to set myself 20 goals to try and achieve by the end of 2020, which I will share with you now! Hopefully I won’t let myself down and as they are individual goals I will be able to make them all happen!
- Read 20 books
- Run 5k
- Run 10k
- Visit Colchester zoo
- Watch 20 films that are new to me
- Complete Friends from start to finish
- Lose another 20 cm from my overall measurements
- Have a night away without Logan
- Have the bathroom refitted and decorated
- Decorate our bedroom fully
- Decorate the guest room fully
- Do a Parkrun event
- Go on a family bike ride at Blickling
- Have a picnic on the beach
- See a show at the theatre
- Get a tattoo
- Go to a music concert / gig
- Watch all 9 star wars films
- Cook 20 new recipes
- Save £1000
So these are my goals. I will do further blog posts on why I have set these as my targets and follow ups as to where I am with my progress and what I am doing towards achieving it.
Wish me luck! 💙